|2010 DiverseCity Fellows Applications|
If you answer yes to the following questions (and if you are a resident of the Greater Toronto Region), we invite you to apply:
1. Have you worked on city-building initiatives that aim to make a positive change in our region?
2. Are you committed to engaging and leveraging the Greater Toronto Region’s diverse cultures, perspectives, and experiences?
3. Are you willing to push yourself to grow as a leader?
4. Are you eager to build and maintain collaborative relationships with new people from a range of sectors in order to contribute to Toronto’s future?
5. Are you willing and able to commit to a 12-month fellowship (January-December 2010), including one overnight retreat, ten full-day sessions, plus independent development of a city-building project (outside of professional work)?
For additional information and application (PDF Format):
5:00pm (EST) – Friday October 9, 2009.
|< Prev||Next >|